Friday, June 14, 2013

Here we are... Yet Another New Blog.

Like most tech-folks, I have an account on just about any social networking site out there. Twitter for quick brain dumps, Facebook to see what my friends are having for dinner. Tumblr for pictures of cats, etc...

For many many years I've used Livejournal for more substantial posts. Lately though LJ has felt like a somewhat dead community. It doesn't integrate well with other systems, and not many people I know are there anymore.

Enter blogger.

What will I be writing here? Most posts will fall into one of these buckets:

  • Technology of the Linux/DevOps/Sysadmin sort.
  • Sci-Fi props, costumes and collectibles.
  • The 501st.
  • My kid.
If any of those things appeal to you, this might not be a terrible experience. If I lost you there just move along (see, Star Wars reference!)


No comments:

Post a Comment